Currently there are no open positions
Early stage researchers
15 Positions for early stage researchers are offered in the frame of the ITN project CODOBIO. Specific Eligibility Criteriavalid at time of recruitment on the H2020 Marie Skłodowska Curie programme:
- Early Stage Researchers: The applicants have to be within the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Mobility rule: The applicants may not have resided or carried out main activity (studies, work, etc.) at the location of employment for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the recruitment date.
- Join an embedded and customized education program – gain scientific/technical skills as well as transferable skills to complement your qualification
- Be part of a highly interacting interdisciplinary project team â€“ structured secondmentsto other project partners are planned
- Start to build up your scientific network- meet and exchange regularly with 15 other PhD students working in the same project
- Join an embedded and customized educationprogram- gain scientific/technical skills as well as transferable skills to complement your qualification